Are you ready for a high-paying career that will light up your brain like fireworks?
Becoming a web developer was a turning point in my life. It lifted me out of a dead-end career in banking, and planted me in a new world, where I’m valued, respected, and working on interesting problems that lend meaning to my daylight hours.
If you're stuck in an unsatisfying career and want a way out, this book is for you. Whether you’re still deciding on a career path, have begun learning to code, or are already beginning your job hunt, this book will give you the tools you need to transition careers successfully.
In How to Become a Web Developer, The Career Changer's Guide, you'll learn:
- How to choose a programming language and specialty
- The costs and benefits of coding bootcamps, colleges, and other learning paths
- The exact skills you need to land your first job
- Where to find the best FREE and paid learning resources
- How to launch a successful job hunt
- What to expect in a technical interview
- And MUCH more!
As we explore each topic, I’ll share the details of my own journey, along with the lessons I’ve learned. By the end of the book, you’ll be armed with all the information you need to change careers and become a web developer.