Elana Rosenbaum, one of the original instructors working with Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) founder Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD, has combined her 30 years of teaching into a new guide to help transform the psychological and physical pain in your clients' life.
Using powerful, yet simple, tools and strategies, The Heart of Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction guides how to heal through awareness and reinforcing what is right rather than what is wrong. A valuable resource in any practice, this workbook is filled with evidence-based approaches for healing and improving treatment outcomes for anxiety, depression, addictions, grief, trauma and catastrophic illness.
* Tools to integrate MBSR into daily life
* Using S.T.O.P. technique for mindfulness pauses to refocus and redirect
* Body scan script and other guided meditations
* 30 reproducible worksheets
* Essentials to be an MBSR teacher